Specialist lending is a growing market that offers an increasingly flexible approach to borrowers who are likely to face more of a challenge in securing a mortgage through mainstream banks or lenders. This may include:
- Individuals with adverse credit or low credit scores
- The self-employed with only one year’s accounts (high street lenders require two years)
- Borrowers applying for a mortgage on a non-standard property
- Individuals who wish to borrow into retirement
- Those with wide varying buy-to-let requirements
As independent mortgage advisers, George Square Financial Management has access to whole of market products, which means we can secure mortgage deals with both high street lenders as well as specialist lenders that can often help when others can’t. We also have access to preferential products that are only available through brokers.
If you are struggling to secure a mortgage or have been refused a mortgage, our team is here to help – we can usually find a solution to help you secure your property.
For a free consultation with one of our independent mortgage advisers, call George Square Financial Management on 0115 947 5545 or contact us online here.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. Equity release may be arranged as a lifetime mortgage or a home reversion plan. To understand the features and risks ask for a personalised illustration.