Fees and ongoing financial management
Naturally, one of the first questions we get asked is ‘how much will it cost?’
At George Square Financial Management we aim to be as transparent as possible when it comes to how we earn our fee to ensure there are no ‘hidden’ charges or nasty surprises for using our services. And we will always discuss and agree our fees with you before any work starts.
Following our initial discussion (for which there is no charge), our fees for financial advice and implementation are up to 3% of the amount invested, depending on the time and level of responsibility involved. We offer a variety of payment options so that you can choose the method that best suits you, although usually our fees are deducted from the investment to avoid any upfront costs.
Ongoing financial support
We have developed excellent relationships with our clients by getting to know them and their financial objectives over time and ensuring that their investments support these. Whilst we will gladly provide expert financial advice for one-off transactions, we prefer to work with you on an ongoing basis to help you get the most out of your finances. Our annual review service includes:
- A full valuation of your investments
- A review of asset allocation and fund selection
- Implementation of any agreed changes (e.g. fund switches)
- Taxation planning
- Access to our client team who will respond and deal with ad-hoc queries
- Liaison with accountants and solicitors, as required
- Regular news bulletins updating you on current financial issues
- Maintenance of your financial records
Again, our fees and ongoing services will be discussed and agreed with you prior to any work being undertaken.